Saturday, October 31, 2009

Last Day Stress Relief

Well today marked my last day working for Roland Sands Design, I decided to part ways to follow my goal of finishing school. Everything went well and I thank Roland for the years of good times.

Time for project of the tonight - a good way to cool down after a week of work

Put on a 20mm front downhill hub and disc brake on my Schwinn Super Sport project bike

Check out the picts fool

I reduced the amount of rake of the stock Schwinn fork and lowered it about an inch. The fork was designed for a 27 inch wheel and tire so a 700c has a lot of room to breath.

Build time - 1.5 hours - no disc mounts yet


Here is the parts I made - Aluminum 20mm Axle, dropouts and the other goodies

Done - If it only was that easy




No comments:

Post a Comment