Thursday, November 12, 2009

The good old days........

Well, I think I was like 16 or 17 when I first seen the BIKER BUILD OFF - Discovery Channel shows. I was pumped, then the show BUILD OR BUST came out on Speed Channel....

I remember the intro to the show was kinda like this one, but its close to this one so you get the idea.....



I was in Cleveland doing my Aerospace welding school and 18 years old when I finished it up. I returned to Minneapolis, a few months later I recieved a phone call on my drive home from my newer job, the call was from Russell Mitchel of Exile cycles asking if I would like to be the fabricator for Exile cycles.Oh, and the twist was there was 2 weeks to move all my tools and stuff from Minnesota because Discovery wanted to film the next Biker Build Off against Billy Lane......  

Its funny to watch those old videos and remember what I was thinking or doing at the time........

Never expected to end up where I did........... Makes me Smile

Thanks goes to Jake, Dylan, and the crew for making it happen for me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment