Thursday, November 19, 2009

My old girl......... I miss her

I was surfing the web and ran across this article about my Pabst bike, This was a few years ago when I was doing Research and Development for Edelbrock.

 Its cool to see the article, it just got published, it may have even been printed in the new Hot Bike magazine.

Check it out.


http://www.hotbikeweb.com/features/0910_hbkp_1984_harley_davidson_sportster/index.html


She is long gone now, some dude overseas owns her now. :(

I think this bike will always be my favorite bike I have built, because I seem to "drag" it out over my move to California, changes in my job, changes in my life and so on. The bike was called my "career project" by my brother Jason, o yeah Thanks Jason for those inspiring words.





No comments:

Post a Comment