Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years !

Hope everyone has a blast for the New Years!

 MLS is throwing the big ball bash tomorrow night and I am getting ready but like normal something shows up to throw me off from my task and get me all fired up about building something.

Bear from All Power Labs in Berkeley, CA decided it would be perfect to push in to my shop the 500 watt PEM Hydrogen Fuel Cell for my next project during my party set up...

And like normal the party planning and set up stopped.... because I had to get my hands dirty and check this thing out.
Bear wants to be a model for Sears so bad! 


Its a really cool set up made in the early 2000s by a company called Avista Labs, I don't know a ton about it yet and I will be doing some research about it but I do have some fuel cell experience and I think this is going to make a cool electric race bike project. I need to decided should it use 36 inch wheels or 29 inch , Coker wheels or Velocity wheels, that is the question ????
12 PEM Cells all packed in to a crazy brain of controllers


Either way - Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all - Its been a good time in 2011 and 2012 is looking very bright already ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment