Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Nasa.....


Its been my dream to build things that fly for years and years......

I am addicted to Aerospace and its ways of thinking....

It always crosses my mind when I walk thru the Aerospace junk yards of Southern California, of a time when craftsman across the USA, looked at the part in their hand and with pride said - " that the best work I can do ".

I have seen these amazing parts ( now considered junk) that were built in record times in the 1960s with overnight learned skills and unknown material sciences,  to preform one task...

Get to the Moon first... !

The people didn't look at the big picture of the rocket ship, they looked at the small picture which was the part in their hand and making sure they put 100% of their skills in to that one part.

This is the way I try to think when building stuff at MLS and all the work I preform...



Yes, its fun to think of the big picture... Example - Boeing 787 dreamliner,  but stop for a second and look at that plane.....

Theres thousands of parts and I can't build them all and take all the credit ( I wish ),  but if theres a thousand people like me with pride, just making one part for the project .... well then we have one hell of an airplane..

Who cares if its just a seat bracket or a stair part, the fact still stands it takes pride in everyones work to make a project amazing..

The San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge was built in months, start to finish  - 100% pride in an amazing project that still stands today.

This is what I am talking about....

No comments:

Post a Comment